About the handling of personal information on this site
Aoki Technical Laboratory, Inc. (hereafter "Aoki") recognizes and respects the privacy rights of individuals with regard to personal data, and hereby declares that it will handle all personal information in its possession, including that of its customers, partners and employees, safely and appropriately. Based on this understanding, Aoki has drawn up the following policy to ensure the safe and appropriate handling of personal information in its possession.
1. Handling of personal information
Aoki complies with laws and regulations governing personal information, protecting and handling all personal information in its possession in an appropriate manner worthy of the trust and confidence of its stakeholders. Aoki assigns persons responsible for personal information and ensures that the personal information in its possession is not used for anything other than its intended purpose.
2. Use of personal informationAoki limits the use of the personal information of its customers, partners and employees respectively to the purposes listed in the table below.
|1||Personal information of customers||Only for management of customer sales|
|2||Personal information of partners||Only for management of partners|
|3||Personal information of employees||Only for hiring, personnel management, and provision of welfare, etc.|
3. Secure management of personal information
Aoki manages personal information securely in a way that prevents unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration or leakage, etc., and makes continuing efforts to ensure and improve its protection of personal information.
4. Entrusting of personal information to third parties
In the event that it entrusts all or part of the personal information in its possession to a third party, Aoki conducts rigorous checks of the third party's trustworthiness, and supervises the third party appropriately as required to ensure the secure management of any such personal information.
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
Aoki manages personal information in its possession appropriately, and provides it to third parties only after obtaining the prior consent of the person concerned (excluding third parties that have been entrusted with the handling of personal information). However in accordance with Article 23 of Japan's Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Aoki may provide personal information to a third party without prior consent in the following cases:
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is based on laws and regulations
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for cooperating with a state body, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs
6. Handling of requests for the disclosure of information
Aoki accepts requests for disclosure of personal information. Any requests should be directed by telephone to Aoki. Note, however, that Aoki cannot disclose any information other than that for which it has the authority to disclose.